APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

News: APT Afterpay Says Company Secretary Natalie McKaig Will Leave Co, page-3

1. 1,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Is that all you 3 stooges (and the random ones in between) have got? Shocking, the way you 3 have been, for the past few years, doing a relentless job of fear mongering by spreading utterly falsifying lies about APT in which you have no financial interest and yet down ramping - should have brought the SP down to between $0 to $ 5 according to pig, $0 as it’s a Ponzi according to the dog and lastly $??? according to the Mad fellow who has ‘held’ with ‘sell’ sentiment! What happened guys? When is your foresight going to bear fruits, if at all?
    you even got the random one who disappeared since started the infamous bobsled (BBB) and wanted all of us to hop in and have a ‘jolly’ ride !!?? Where is it NOW you are not uttering a word about it - got stuck in your brain? (oh sorry I should have called it ‘mud’) - dog is still waiting to see the bottom of the mountain?
    Also piggy, who probably do not have anything useful to do or have anything to enjoy, even called for all the stooges to join him and take the front seats to watch the sled at speed, watching the bursting bubble, poking it with some blunt instrument (namely their brains) !! How is that going now ? Eating humble pies !!?
    When can we expect the Mad fellow to honour his end of the bet that he lost in Aug 2020?
    That’s all for now, OK now go on entertain us for the week end. I will be all ears open !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.