APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

News: APT UPDATE 1-Affirm forecasts weaker sales volume, shares drop, page-10

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Further the Sept 2020 quarter revenue for Affirm is 174 million and this was up 98% yoy so that's where i get the 98% from as this is closest period to Oct 2020 when Afterpay reported fy2020.
    So my point you can't compare the April 2020 of affirm with Afterpays Oct 2020 report as that's a 6 month gap.

And annualising affirm in Sept 2020 Quarter was doing 696 million USD revenue compared to Afterpays 509 AUD million or thereabouts. With a 30 percent for exchange rate Affirm is annualising after Sept 2020 quarter on approx 904 million AUD vs Afterpays 509......affirm brought in 174 million USD revenue for sept quarter 15% quarter on quarter growth.

You need to check your data and Compare similar time periods... So yes affirm in Sept 2020 was annualising at 904 million AUD revenue and Afterpay i don't know because they don't list quarterly results so I'm using the only thing nearest which is the annual report. The last 4 quarters affirm has experience rapid quarter on quarter growth of

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.