ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Hi Niclou, From the lingo you must be a chartist......Something...

1. 858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Hi Niclou,

From the lingo you must be a chartist......Something I watch the commentary about with interest although I know nothing about the technicalities.
    Like wise I am bullish on this stocks nickel/cobalt assets and its potential - Has a lot going for it when we strip it back to basics, good sizable resource, very good access to infrastructure - Literally has a main highway and rail at location , Strong BOD and chasing investment for development. The one thing I have noted is the comment from the much Revered poster "Flippa" which is along the lines of - "waiting to make a investment decision until the processing is complete of the ores through the plant operating in Perth". I note for the record he is only commenting and not offering investment advice. Some of these commentators are all over the detail of processing Nickel/cobalt - so I have taken notice. I'm on the stock and will stay on it mid term as I believe the next 6 months will see the ship departing for a buy on this stock if things keep progressing the way they have to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $5.166K 11.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9304 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 7731 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.