ARR 1.69% 29.0¢ american rare earths limited

News: ARR UPDATE 6-China bans export of rare earths processing tech over national security, page-44

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    If you're really that concerned about a price floor in market prices determining economic viability, remember each deposit has different economics. It's not as simple as you're making it out to be, 1+1 dosen't = 2 here. Halleck's scale is a game changer in the NdPr space. You ought to take a good look at the IRA the US Inflation Reduction Act, and the critical minerals subsidies it offers. Also, factor in location and logistics against the aussie players, it's quite costly and time-consuming to ship materials around the world and back, especially when those materials have highly radioactive components. There are a dozen other noteworthy things here I've not touched on too. All I'll say is ARR is a US vs China political play above all else, not a black/white numbers and mining play! The USA will always prioritise US interests before their allies when sourcing critical minerals, especially when push comes to shove.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $143.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $262.9K 913.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 40553 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 82501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.