CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

news article, page-11

1. 157 Posts.
    blon.

i don't like to have to many stocks and i only deal in mining stocks because thats about the only thing australia has left.
    the rest has been sold off. another reason i like mining is i do a lot of research before buying and try to buy at low price. i don't use stop losses because i invest to make money not get taken out every time a broker shortens a stock.i will sell and buy back in at a cheaper price, but i don't do that often. i wonder if warren buffet uses stop losses.

just on stop losses can brokers see on a screen the amount of people who have stop losses in place on anyone stock and how many shares and at what price.having that sort of info would be invaluable to them.

also could that apply to margin lending.
    for example lets say commsec .i get a marginal loan on cdu they would know i would have one and at what price. they decide to short sell the stock activating my margin lending call. could that happen, could they have a margin lending
    list on anyone particular stock .commsec customers only.

i'm only asking this but i would never activate share trading this way,if anything i would get a personel loan instead.

regards

mead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.