CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

cmr odds on for the yellowcake cup Sorry Gizard, for changing...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    cmr odds on for the yellowcake cup Sorry Gizard, for changing your headline for the news atricle.

I just wished to comment that local media here last night was abuzz with the claim that that a new U mine would happen within 5 years. My reaction was to think Compass as no way will Koongarra and Jabiluka get the go ahead. Although more advanced they will have major obstacles within the ALRA. I don't think even the bullyboy feds would dare to legislate to overide these obstacles in a World Heritage area on Aboriginal land.

And there is Compass, splashed all over the front page of the Saturday editions of all the major papers as the favourite for the Yellowcake Cup.

Secondly, McFarlane was again on the local Stateline program saying again he "hopes" the NTG will relent and re-enter the approval process and regulate the subsequent mining. However he said the Feds will do it if they don't. If Cabinet supports this, then 5 years it is.

thirdly, through the NT Minister for Mines the NTG is now making noises that there was insufficient time allowed by McFarlane for negaotiations. I would not be surprised if talks were reopened in 3-4 weeks time.

So, CMR is odds-on for the Yellowcake Cup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.