NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Nearly there with Nearmap Can this Australian aerial imagery...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Nearly there with Nearmap

Can this Australian aerial imagery provider also dominate the US?

https://www.intelligentinvestor.com.au/nearly-there-with-nearmap-1876621

————

Not sure if this article was posted previously, but even though all the facts have been publicised at one point or another, I find it really refreshing to recap all these facts, especially the summary on where Nearmap has came from and where it is going.

Considering the time it took Nearmap to break even in AUS, and considering the US paywall only began in 2015 & that US capture cost and marketing expenses are like to be higher than those in AUS, further patience is definitely required. Sure people can put their spin into this and interpret this as good or bad (or blame management for doing this & that) but this is just reality, bigger market, bigger reward, but also bigger expense.

I enjoyed the fact that Nearmap could use its size to bring subscription prices right down and completelly crush spookfish if they desired at the expense of short term profitability for long term dominance.

With Nearmap strucking more strategic & industry relevant partnerships; with business in the US growing better & better; & the share price coming back down to more attractive levels, I believe a lot of buyers saw this opportunity and continued to accumulate the stock right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.