ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

news article, page-13

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Ed.....I got closure, sold out at a very big loss over $65G's. Was bleeding real bad and becoming bitter and twisted, so had to get out 2c after hanging in there for so long. I was invested in ADY for the Lithium after doing lots of research and reading up on the company....but sucked in and then played for a fool believing in the announcements. I hope these directors get what's coming to them, ASIC should hound them until the truth is known. They are scum and should go to jail. If they all walk away scot free it will prove, to me at least, that ASIC is a toothless tiger. By the way along with many others i lodged a complaint. Could not afford to lose this money as i am saving hard for retirement (in my 60's now), so that will teach me for taking a risk with a penny dreadful and at my age i should know better. Juast have to work now til i'm 70 if i last that long. I was such a believer in the Lithium story; God how stupid i was. I tried to find something on this Charge Resources chap MARK GRIFFITH WEST
    WANTIRNA SOUTH VIC 3152
    Born: 04/07/1957 - MELBOURNE VIC
    Appointment Date: 20/10/2008
    Secretary
    But came up with nothing, I wonder how one does a record search for driving licences or passports;
    Anyhow got all that off my chest now.
    GL to those of you who are hanging in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 328833 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.