ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

IA propose an unbelievable program ! A party can be from left or...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    IA propose an unbelievable program ! A party can be from left or right but need first to be credible. Saying that the Public Sector can develop the very risky mining sector by himself and not using private company (nor external consultants) is not really credible for example. They mentions the ruby mine but this ruby mine is still not profitable and the shareholder are still putting millions in it! Does IA will ask taxpayer to pay extra tax in such situation!

Would be interesting to see the results of the election. unfortunately, I believe that IA will win but this votation will not have an impact for 4 years but for at least 20 years. If IA win, the uranium will be banned and the foreigner investment will stop due to lack of stable laws (maybe the Chinese will still invest based on their long term political view but not any other private companies). If they lost, it will be a green light for the mining sector !
    This votation for the greenlanders is as much as important as the Brexit for the UK/Europe.

Does anyone knows the position of DK governement ? Does they do not care to still pay every year for a country that live at their expense (without really wanting to be developped - if IA win)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.