ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Where’s Mute Egede? He made stopping Kvanejfeld a key element of...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Where’s Mute Egede? He made stopping Kvanejfeld a key element of his election platform. Now nowhere to be seen, no public comments that I can find. Looks awfully like he might be distancing himself from this round of public consultations. Is he talking to people outside Greenland?

The Greenlanders obviously are not having their questions answered as the process has been designed to get agreement to stopping Kvanejfeld, rather than provide them with an understanding of the project and they are starting to realise it. Naaja keeps moving the goal posts, what the hell are suburban mines? In Greenland? Has Nuuk even got a suburb? Kvanejfeld is about 8 km from the nearest community and environmental impact studies, which have been completed, show the project does not create significant issues for the local environment or communities.

So no mine with Uranium as a byproduct means no REE mines as uranium and thorium are usually and commonly found with rare earths.

GML has said they can develop the Kvanejfeld mine without uranium as a byproduct but smaller profits means less royalties for Greenland.

There’s a compromise there surely.

What about the financial report just recently released? Comments from the fishing industry about broken promises? Can’t find a comment from Mute about that either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.