ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News Articles, page-1194

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Do you think it's simply a matter of people not wanting their literal backyard contaminated?

So if you just pay everyone to leave and buy a new house somewhere else they won't care what is done with the land?

I'm not saying that thier homes WILL be contaminated or that there IS a dangerous dust.

If you told indigenous people in NT they had a nice 300m2 block at Bondi so they could blast holes in their homelands would that make all the local issues disappear?

I don't think anyone is doubting the scale of the mine GGG can produce or the theoretical $$ it 'could' produce. if you agree with it or not, enough votes have decided that they don't want the $$. That doesn't mean it is the theoretical best decision, but it is the decision that has been made.

Any idiot can see the potential of the mine. Any idiot can just dump money into it now and say "it ain't over til the fat lady sings".

no joke. there is billions of $$ in the ground. that doesn't mean it can be accessed in the immediate future though.

I am watching GGG with great anticipation and at the right time there is a LOT of money to be made.

But 2 days after legislation bins the project is not the time.

If you are lazy enough to dump money Into this and wait 2 or 3 years for a return, then by all means dump your money into it. it won't make the mine happen any sooner, but you can still bang your chest in 4 years time when you finally break even and say you were right.

Mind you if you bought a basic ETF with that cash and invested your D you would be in the same position plus some.

Sit tight and wait for an opportunity to buy in. If you're already in and at a loss and can afford to hold tight, do so.

If you're thinking about investing fresh $, have a look at VAS and watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.94K 89.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 541807 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.