ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I think you meant Narsaq?There have already been several...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I think you meant Narsaq?

There have already been several examples of American non-involvement. So I wouldn't count on anything in the near future, if us American's can't clean our pollution left behind, we certainly wouldn't move anyone. Stranger has happened though.

Here are two examples of what we've left behind:

A simple search of "Project Iceworm" and you'll discover the optimism of how a lot of pollutants were supposed to be trapped in the ice cap now have the potential of leeching into the environment. A lot of pollutants - wikipedia, per it's quoted sources says 200k liters of diesel, PCB, and radioactive waste. (The last two sound very open ended).

Or "American flowers in greenland", which are disused fuel drums from WWII. A National Geographic article however states an inadequate (my word) clean up is underway....which started about 74 years after the end of WWII.

While these circumstances were agreements with Denmark, and not necessarily Greenland, it is still history and worth noting.

While I say that, I cannot ignore that #45 offered to purchase Greenland, and a consulate was opened up in Nuuk. And the new administration campaigned on Green energy. So some kind of static policy, for once.

It is a new century with new challenges. So who knows?

I'll be watching for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $12.12K 559.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138413 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.