ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News Articles, page-1474

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    LightsNorth

I did read the article, Greenland population is 88% Inuit but it is hard to determine who make up most of the people in work either in the Public Service who Government...

It is a Welfare State and unless they develop an industry that is going to give them substantial revenue it will remain a welfare state with no independence....

From my impression I would think that the highest percentage of people employed in jobs related to the Public Service and Government would be Danish background. I did this exercise previously and I think total people employed was about 21000 of which nearly 50% worked for the Government/Public Service.
    My view on that is that the highest majority of that 50% would be Danish background.....

Which would make that thinking more biased towards continuing with Denmark.....
    Hence Pete Broberg losing his job ref his comments about Inuit and Independence........

That really means projects like GML are important in relation to developing a unique Mining Industry and makes Egede's and Nathanielsen's policy so far are Negative in providing a good forward jobs plan but looking for more money to support the increasing need to provide sustainable housing at affordable rents support for fishing and increased money for Social Needs and environmental issues....

I could go on a bit more but you would get the gist of my meaning..

"How a Society Can Choose to Succeed or Fail"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.