ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News Articles, page-1478

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Hi Gpoe and LBV

I know of 2 successful indigenous communities that are doing well. 1 in Australia where the nearest mine provides training for the young ones (even trade trading) and prefers workers from the local community to FIFO workers who have problems adapting to the isolated location. This community does not take 1 cent of Government money.

The other community is in Northern Finland where the local Sami work with and for an hotel in winter. In both cases communities were faced with the same youth problems. Youth moving away for work, getting involved with alcohol and drugs and spiralling down into the helplines abyss. The young Sami still go South in late spring to work in hospitality jobs but now come back North to help with the reindeer mating and mushroom. The mushrooms condition and fatten the reindeer for the coming winter. The hotel gets more tourists staying longer for ‘the Sami experience’.

in both cases change came from the leaders of the local communities and certainly not from government.

Gpoe as you said, mural benefit for the community and business/industry

LBV - this why I think the Precedence Strategy will work for America.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $2.986K 133.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 185057 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.