ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

How many approved/operating mines in Greenland = zero. U are...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    How many approved/operating mines in Greenland = zero. U are just a pump and dump merchant, like a lot of your WA cronies. Galah, still got the ole tape on loop saying the same old things trying to blame everyone.

GM is getting his ducks lined up as well as looking at other opportunities. Get the legal advice, shove it in their face and ask them to pay for our tenements and compensate us for the grief. This mine is not going ahead anytime soon so may as well look at the options.

The government is as much to blame as anyone - as everyone except the Galah knows. If you knew that the country was so anti uranium why didn't you hand back the ML and ask for compensation. Oh, that's right, pump and dump. Your past history of misappropriation of funds was proven (just didn't get a custodial sentence, very lucky cause it was a close thing) so we all know you cannot be trusted and anything you say is just smoke and mirrors for your own selfish ends. Might be a while ago but a leopard cannot change his spots. Always will be tainted by your past misdeeds.

Maybe just retire and sail into the sunset on the good ship Tan-bros and head to Greenland so we don't have to suffer you any more. I'll personally let the bungs out and see how it all goes lol !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.