ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News Articles, page-1495

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Naaja: Do not agree with Greenland Minerals' interpretation

Greenland Minerals believes that Naalakkersuisut with their new raw material legislation has carried out an expropriation without compensation. Naaja Nathanielsen does not agree with that interpretation, but she has agreed to meet with the new director of the company Daniel Mamadou next month.

Leiff Josefsen

EDITORIAL Friday, 14 January 2022 - 13:10
    Greenland Minerals, which since 2011 has posted more than 600 million kroner in the development of their raw material project at Kuannersuit - and which now has to see the project shelved as a result of the new uranium law - has not given up the fight with the authorities.

It writes the newspaper Sermitsiaq.

A stock exchange announcement from 20 December states that after a meeting with the Ministry of Raw Materials, they have the impression that the law deprives them of their acquired rights, and that this is an expropriation without compensation. They also write that they have requested a meeting with naalakkersuisoq for raw materials, Naaja Nathanielsen, who confirms to Sermitsiaq that a meeting has been set up with the company in February. Naaja Nathanielsen says that after the meeting between the department and the company, a comprehensive report was prepared, which was sent for comment to Greenland Minerals.

- Greenland Minerals was requested to provide corrections or input to the minutes by 29 December. No objections were received. However, I have noted that Greenland Minerals is already out on December 20 with a stock exchange announcement, where they write, among other things, that they are seeking a meeting with me, where they will state that they believe the law is an expression of expropriation without compensation. An interpretation I do not agree with, says Naaja Nathanielsen.

https://sermitsiaq.ag/naajaikke-enig-i-greenland-minerals-fortolknin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $29.71K 1.346M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 651756 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.