ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

That's a very good question. My assessment is though IA says...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    That's a very good question. My assessment is though IA says they will shut the Kuannersuit project down if they get into power the other allied party N that would likely form a coalition with are against the mine only because part of the profits from a mine would go to Denmark. That implies that N is not against the mine because of the environment or U but because of money not rightfully going into Greenland's coffers. That money is vital to ensure the independence of Greenland from Denmark, a position that both IA and N seek. On that note, N could easily force a compromise from IA when negotiating a coalition government (if they win) to keep the Kuannersuit project if all profits remain with Greenland. Further to this, we have seen an IA rep leave the party to rep for Siumut in the April 6th election because of the no mining stance of IA towards the Kuannersuit project. As I have noted before on other threads, the no position within IA is as fragile as the yes within Siumut. In the end, whoever gets into power the mine will go ahead in some form. Model 1 with IA and 2 with S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $38.9K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 52651 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.