ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey GuysIn terms of new articles there was a very interesting...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys
    In terms of new articles there was a very interesting article, Sermitsiaq No. 9 on the 3rd of March.
    It was titled "IA-veterans about the divisions of the country: An unfortunate situation" "when greenland lost it's radioactive Innocense"
    By Ove Karl Berthelsen minister for mines 2009-2013 and Kuupik V Kliest, Prime Minister of Greenland 2009-2013.

I am not going to quote the article now but I will begin my talking about it with a quick summary of what GGG has said and not said in the past and the recent past.
    Did you know that in Greenland since 1985 in Denmark and in Greenland there has been a ban against any, (hense the name Zero Tolerance), exploration or exploitation of Uranium and it was also in The Joint Council for Mineral Raw Materials specified that it-both in pre-study licenses , exploration licenses and exploration licenses, was illegal to include uranic minerals in Greenland. It is still illegal to do so today, that exploration of Uranium is not part of the standard conditions for submitting the licenses. You must specifically apply for it. GGG failed to actually do so until either 2017or 2018 or 2019. They have never received any sort of approval to either exploit Uranium, which in the early days of the company was the only element they talked about exploiting, I those days they were not interested in Rare Earths. And let me be perfectly clear, Despite the company talking and planning to mine and exploit, the company has never had and does not have now the rights or any permission from any license to do so. Have you ever heard that before ?
    These rules I have mentioned are all part of the Zero Tolerance Policy adopted in Denmark and Greenland and it continues to be the governing law today.

So given that the EIA for GGG deals with Uranium, the company has said they are going to exploit so where does that leave the GGG EIA and Feasability Studies.
    They can't possibly be correct. The company doesn't have the right to exploit it, if they can't do that what are they going to do with it when they dig it up, and how much will that cost now that they can't sell it. It all has to be re-done right? And if the disposal is not part of the Feasability study and the EIA, what is the company going to do with it and what is the effect on the EIA, it probably needs to be re-done as well.

But we shareholders don't know, why? because we have never seen the Feasability Study or the latest EIA. But we have heard that the company was going to exploit these elements when clearly all of the board members are very much aware that they do not have any right to do so.
    So how many times have the board members of the company failed to disclose all of these facts and also told us that they were going to exploit elements when they knew that had no rights to do so and even worse than that, that what they were saying was False, not allowed by their license and the laws that had been in place for 22 years and were in force when they started and are still exactly the same and in place now.
    But the laws have now been the same for 36 years. What is wrong with our Board. They have to have known all along, but they have never made it clear to us. Does this sound like omitting material information to both the ASX and the ASIC and we shareholders. After all, why would it matter, they have only told us all stories as they have raised and spent more than 250,000,000 dollars they raised on a story that now turns out not to be true.
    What about this? I thought there not telling us or discloing the material change they are agreed to about giving up the litigation rights, but they didn't have anything to litigate anyway because they had no uranium rights to begin with. Instead, this company has been omitting the fact that they have no exploitation rights for uranium now and they never have had and may never have them. But they still tell us they are going to exploit them.
    Isn't it great that we employ such exceptionally principled servants who are clearly not telling us the truth. And the cherry on top is our MD John Mair thought he was ding such a good job he deserved a bobus of 15 million shares of stock. That makes sense doesn't it.

Ciao
    Dull 1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.