ETM 2.56% 3.8¢ energy transition minerals ltd

HI NROI wasn't referring to your post Just all the News coming...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    HI NRO
    I wasn't referring to your post
    Just all the News coming out from many new posters not holding stock and continually posting falsehoods and misleading quotes and interpretations.

Creating much uncertainty about issues like the EIA which has been approved by the Authority as meeting the standard to Now go to PH.

The Greenlandic Inuit have the opportunity to solve many of the serious Issues that confront them now....... By this significant project moving Forward.

GML is an Australian company .....Australia operates under the most stringent EIA approvals.

It is not in the best interest of GML, Greenland or The Inuit people not to meet the best standards in such a Significant project for Greenland and the world And EU

Shenghe have played a significant role with their expertise in this process......

Their are many projects in Greenland now sitting and Watching the process now and how IA handle this many containing Uranium not forgetting BlueJay - Cameco/China Nuclear. and many others.

I have mentioned Fishing previously in the context of the mess it is in... They can't expect the US to supplement the Danish contribution to the coffers to gain nothing......as noted in "Naleraq Road Map"

The Inuit have an opportunity to have mining particularly Kavefjeld that offers some much including by product and . With all the new technology coming in Micro Nuclear. Which includes Thorium with virtually no waste.

They need to get with the program.

"How Societies can fail or Succeed "

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $53.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $1.9K 50.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88418 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 23239
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.