ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

https://sermitsiaq.ag/kuannersuitoptimisme-i-narsaqEDITORIALSunda...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

EDITORIALSunday, 06 June 2021 - 08:02
    Mariane Paviasen (IA) is at home in Narsaq, and the smile is a little bigger than it has been earlier in the year. For IA is today in power in both the Naalakkersuisut and in the Municipality of Kujalleq, and the rhetoric is clear; The Kuannersuit project must be stopped.

- For the first time in a long time, I am more calm. The people have spoken and the politicians have listened. We do not want a uranium mine here in Narsaq, says Mariane Paviasen, who as a 4-year-old moved from Qassiarsuk to Narsaq, where she has lived ever since.

Mariane Paviasen has been one of the driving forces in the popular opposition to the mining project at Kuannersuit - first as chairman of the environmental organization Urani Naamik and later as a politician for IA. In October 2020, she joined Inatsisartut as a deputy for Mimi Karlsen, and in the election in April, she obtained 240 votes and a seat in Inatsisartut. The chairmanship of Urani Naamik handed over Mariane Paviasen in the autumn to Jan R. Petersen, who also lives in Narsaq.

Citizens' meetings with politicians
    However, there is still work to be done. For Greenland Minerals does not intend to stop their project in Kuannersuit right away. On the contrary, at the recent General Assembly in Perth, they have stated that they will continue to influence the responsible politicians in Greenland to relax the requirements, for example by negotiating an agreement where there is no zero tolerance for uranium, but instead some limit values that can enable the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $14.77K 665K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65149 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.