ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News Articles, page-66

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    Moneytoplay,

If in fact GlobalX did dispose of 113200 shares of Greenland, ( I am taking your word for it) albeit about 44 basis points of their entire GGG shares, it would still be a reckless action on their part if not asinine!? Specially when it's done at the heel of their 30 consecutive days of accumulation of GGG shares and nearly 22 million of them, why would they want to do it? For what forsaken purpose? Don't know!!

I remember when they unloaded all of their GGG shares some 3 years ago, I thought it then, it was a most unintelligent and reckless decision the Global X ETF made wreaking havoc on GGG SP causing it to dive as far down as U.S 4.7 cents !!!! Nevertheless, since that time, many retailers have benefited from that opportunity and the SP being that low they acquired them shares. Unless, I misread it? if so, Mia Culpa) Or, there's a possibility of GLOBAL X making a simple error in reporting their GGG shares causing the discrepancy in the math? Don't know?

One important fact, when GLOBAL X disposed of all of their 76 million shares of GGG some 3 years ago, their cumulative average price per share was less than their entry acquisition cost basis per share and now their average cost per a share of the recently acquired shares of GGG is higher than their exit price from 3 years ago! Whoever is running that ETF, I would question their judgment?

IMO, GGG stock is one of those once in a life time opportunities specially for me when my cost basis are U.S 2.5 cents per share, I've held for 5+ years and feel lucky to hold multiple million shares of it. That said, I know we all have different tolerances and different goals when speculating in the equity markets and to each his/her own!! As for me, as I have stated before, I have developed Intestinal Fortitude, NOT just from gaining $$ but also from losing $$ in certain equities.

My faith in this stock is marrow deep because: The fundamentals, the Enterprise value, the Intrinsic Value and the monstrous potential this company has. Everything is lined up beautifully, and the elections will come and go, but make no mistake about it, the Mine will be approved this year!

In my estimate, immediately following the ML approval, the stock should hit $3-$4/SP and, $6-$8 upon approval of financing of construction and $20-$40 upon production. Mamma Mia! PS: Perhaps some of you have no idea what you are holding or have let go of?Once again, Only my opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $4.738K 236.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3867417 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 211445 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.