ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News Articles, page-704

1. 1,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Zhc003, you raise a prudent question!

On this very subject of Breach of Contract by a sovereign State and what monetary damages is recoverable if a policy was taken out well in advance, notwithstanding the limits of the policy should one exist, is certainly an interesting exclamation!?!?

Another point I would raise is whether the New Greenlandic government has the power to nullify an existing "" Lifting of the moratorium on Uranium" policy which was ratified by the previously duly elected government, without another vote to re-ratify what was previously agreed to which induced GML to go to extraordinary lengths to expand its operations, research and development of the Kvanegfield project to the tune of U.S $100M + towards its ML application?

In my experience, a government cannot erase history based on a whimsical sentiment of certain politicians and their personal hypocrisy and disdain for a certain REE project solely due to the proximity of their own residence, albeit approximately 11 KM, despite its safety and having met all government criteria to operate!!!!!

In my opinion, the New Greenlandic government might find itself in legal jeopardy by simply sweeping the project into the dust bin of history?

In summation, I remain confident that the ML application will be Approved as submitted, or with minor alterations/revisions to satisfy the newly elected government's Faux Concerns!

La Vita is Always Bella!

In REE Veritas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $29.53K 1.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114536 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 352250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.