ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News Articles, page-705

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    LaVita
    As I understand IA and Naleraq party have both been part of approval processes For GML special conditions and Minister Broberg was finance Minister for a while during this time.

Minister Broberg also has a roadmap in his office pathway to Independence. Where it is noted US may match the annual financial support from Denmark...

This is mentioned in previous post of mine after election from press interviews.....

From that and all previous involvement in special conditions given to GML to progress Kavefjeld whatever their rhetoric it will be difficult for them not to follow Due Process for PH and EIA passing all conditions.
    My concerns are more to do with China and the strategy to contain and reduce their control of REE.
    For those ambitions...

This needs to be put into some perspective, China have long-term ambitions for the Arctic Greenland is a key entry point. So far to the best of my knowledge China have spent a lot of time and money to achieve this and Greenland Gov has also played a key role. But nothing has happened yet. The US stopped the airport investment other projects are in limbo.
    The only project now on table with Chinese interest is Kavefjeld which also had Shenghe a couple years ago promoting the road to Arctic and processing in the EU.......
    I know
    the important role Shenghe have played with GML in processes do far. But it is still continually reported as a Chinese controlled Australian Company.

GML have been talking about processing In the EU (Jorn Nielsen)
    I do think that more clarity needs to be given to this.By GML.

I unfortunately am not a fly on the Wall but I do believe this is an issue moving forward.

I am aware of the issues with MP who were a processor basically Shenghe involvement came down to money and cheaper to process in China.

And the US took their eye off the ball.

So its Now a different ball game and everybody has woken up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 451812 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 119703 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.