ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

LaVita, I enjoy your posts and your enthusiasm for GGG a lot. I...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    LaVita, I enjoy your posts and your enthusiasm for GGG a lot.

I also respect your view and should just state that I am not saying that the company should avoid making statements or turning up to the meetings.

I am simply saying that they have insights into what is happening that we don't have. Personally, I don't find an 'update' from the company with no real information of any value and if anything it just annoys me because it comes across as a delaying tactic. I am happy for them to give us an update when they have something to update us about and I am not sure that they are at that point right now.

If we choose to invest in the company we have to put some faith in the management to manage this process. They probably didn't expect for the election to occur until the coalition split and are dealing with it the best they can.

Some media seeking minority is not going to decide on the progress of this mine. I expect that these meetings are far more likely to attract hysteria but if there are legitimate questions they will either have been already well addressed in the EIA or anything extra (which I expect would be minor) would be dealt with in the Whitey paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.365K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436371 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.