ETM 0.00% 3.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News Articles, page-1162

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    He'sElite
    I Do agree, management have been poor at communicating with shareholders, and this has been the case for many years. Very long waits between announcements are common.
    Anyway, here's a suggestion:
    The Company might like to consider putting together a carefully considered letter addressed to all households in Greenland explaining in a language and manner that the local Greenlander's can understand and appreciate. The letter should address the safety of uranium and uranium mining, and that safeguards are in place to ensure that any uranium byproduct from the mine can only be used for peaceful purposes. The ultimate purpose of the mine of course is to extract RE minerals needed to help alleviate climate change etc. Provide them with clear official references that explain the safety of the mine, and explain just how the mine will benefit them and the country.
    The letter needs to be done by professional consultants, to be clear and concise, with clear references.
    Perhaps this should have been done earlier to counteract the Anti-Uranium lobby. Probably closing the gate after the horse has bolted so to speak, but I think worth considering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $5.294K 157.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57379 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 547915 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ 32629
Last updated 15.30pm 24/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.