AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"A DoCA proposal was not received from AuStar before our report...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    "A DoCA proposal was not received from AuStar before our report went out on 10 May 2019. Further, noDoCA proposal has been received to date; albeit AuStar has reserved its rights to submit a DoCA beforethe second meetings of creditors on 17 May 2019. If AuStar or any other party does submit a DoCA, wewill update the market accordingly."
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Firstly Krum, AUL have before 17/5 to submit a DoCA...so management have no need to update market at this stage. KM have on behalf of CTL.

Secondly, there could be many reasons why AUL may not go for this "opportunity"...if indeed that is the case...

...when strategically having the A1 mine/asset would be (for mine) synergistic with MS and RoD...if "cost" to do so was prohibitive then it may be a better case to let it go...

...either way, AUL own the only gravity processing plant in the area...so it would make sense that any new owner would likely discuss that option with AUL as a way to make A1 a goer where CTL seemingly could not via their own chosen processing options.

Additionally, is it possible that AUL can now stand on its own feet and not require the A1 asset at "any cost"???

Cheers The K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.