News: Australia causing refugees 'severe and lasting harm' - Human Rights Watch, page-5

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What planet are these people on? So offshore detention camps are "draconian" and causing lasting damage to refugees....

That is the biggest lie and misuse of the truth I have ever seen...You dopey idiots...refugees don't go to offshore detention camps...ever!

Illegal immigrants do, people that can include thieves, murderers and liars, who have paid big money to smugglers to try and get in to the country through the back door by destroying any identity papers and passports so they can come in to suck off an overly generous welfare system.

Ok, so why not increase the tax on people that want these so called "refugees" that mostly are not, to come here unabated to pay for them? They'd change their tune real quick I am sure as most would be students or welfare recipients.

Don't these dopes realise we can't just allow them to walk into the country because the news will travel like lightening to the rest of the world, and we will have a massive flotilla of boats once again lining up on our shoreline loaded with freeloaders.

I am really over these hand flappers and do gooders with zero common sense trying to tell law abiding tax paying citizens what we should be doing with our taxes and our country.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.