News: Australia considers staggered reopening of borders, page-19

1. 2,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hundreds of new cases emerging

people who have been Vaccinated. When is a Covid vaccine worthy of the term vaccine, which people reasonably expect to be highly effective?

Id say 99% would be people's expectations. We're a long way from that and now serious clotting risk causes AZ to be pulled completely in Denmark. The Pfizer & Moderna MRNA types seem to be linked to infertility and God knows what else.

i am happy with the safe proven ability of Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Magnesium etc, exercise and low sugar, low inflammation diet to ward off the virus, like many other viruses.

Passenger jets have to be majorly redesigned to make travel healthy. Calls afoot to prioritise people who are morbidly obese.

Take an objective look at population around you, and ask is this cohort really doing what it reasonably can to stay well, or are our "free" health care services part of the problem. They are not free at all, we are paying more and more to get worse and worse health outcomes overall. I don't want to get Covid 19, but am taking measures reasonable to me to not be exposed or avoidably vulnerable.

I frankly don't consider international travel for most people to be anything more than searching for stimulus, or voyeuristic. Serving sickly sweet milky coffee or the usual restaurant fare and making beds for people quite capable of doing it themselves at home is not a real business.

we are being conned by leprechaun-reminiscent overpaid, loudmouth CEOs to get unhealthy jets back in the sky to start importing more exotic viruses.

I hope Japan does right thing and cancels Olympics. Cannot imagine a safe way to run the event with 6000 athletes, most of who would not show symptoms because they are healthy. Run marathon in a mask? Sure that's attractive. It's really about normalising compulsory vaccine passports.

Way higher priorities than sport and tourism or dining out in noisy restaurants. Run the races virtually perhaps, if you must.

Real quarantine should be 40 days in an isolated place, not a hotel with staff coming and going. That's just a business opportunity for Lindsay Fox and the labour hire firms, casual work with penalty rates for people who probably shouldn't be here anyway.

Public health official and infection control and virology the new sought after professionals. We have an lots of space and sunshine, how about an export industry of inbound quarantine service for neighbouring countries like Singapore? But keep my taxes out of it, please!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.