News: Australia recommends the use of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine to people under 50, page-4

1. 691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Hi folks, Im old , Give me the Fkn so called cooked up Fkn disease, what is it now covid 19, 20, 21 and so on, it wont stop till they get their way!!?? 0.008 deaths per world population, Really? so I can get over it , I can quite happily get by without their untested cooked up down the back shed within 12 months poison, unbelievable, normally 10 to 15 yrs testing required, and so many different brands and cures all at once for fk sake, all of a sudden have the magical vaccine for Fk sake, wake up, and dont forget they have immunity for any deaths incurred of course? FACT. more died in the normal 1961 flu season! As Ive said before I dont see the bell ringer coming past every morning screaming out BRING OUT THE DEAD. Like a real A real shamdemic, If it is not clear by now that this is the most orchestrated agenda by the Elite that run the world$$$ and always have then you deserve what you get, Again on another higher level its only fulfilling prophesy, and unfortunately Im still alive to witness it it. Welcome to their! New World Order, Blurted out by different politician traitors over the years on occasion! , some of you wouldnt have been born, but its just not quite ready yet! they have to get rid of all cash?, and the tagging of every human being, Guess how?? Bend over and get the JAB?????????? , DYOR which will, and is being imposed on us, like it or not! And even if all of us tomorrow were on the same level of knowledge, there aint shite we can do about it , been watching this unfold for over 60 yrs now sadly, Thank Fk Im old GLTA Cheers Oldynasaw

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.