News: Australia to introduce new laws to force media platforms to unmask online trolls, page-90

1. 23,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I think with Scomo calling himself Scomo, and by combining Scomos “Statement of Faith “ from his anti-gay teachers legislation , combined with his new “ chuck a dead cat on the bbq” troll legislation , we can have some fun.

In my religion called “ What the f ?” We believe that any higher authority that mocks themselves deserves the same level of respect we give to our deity that is called “What the f ?”
    So our statement of Faith would include examples of how we describe our deity .
    Dichead , mongrel , d for brains are some of the examples we call our deity .
    You have all done it.
    Just remember the last time you called on the god “What the f? “, What did you say right after? I am guessing that Dichead , a term of endearment, was a possible phrase you used.
    Scomo , by calling himself Scomo , could also be called Dichead etc as this is showing Scomo the same respect he shows himself . We dont discriminate when it comes to names for our deity .
    And Scomo has caused all of us to say “What the f. ?” A lot.

Last edited by tinnitus: 28/11/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.