DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

News: Australian company seeks potash mining licence in Eritrea, page-44

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Wow people really don't like hearing things. Look let's go back to the very start of what I said to "new" buyers to this. I said this will struggle for finance not because of the lack of quality of the resource. It will struggle because people don't have to comein at this stage. Look it suprises the heckler out of me too but big institutions private equity groups and partners don't have to jump in at this stage anymore. I said if you think the world doesn't know what you have then your probably 60 still living in your mother's atticks. At the time I first posted I was talking to heas geo at vale who was saying to me the resource at dnk and elm are just ball tearingly superb. Hence when all the hypersensitivity here where strapping in for lift off with the dfs I said everyone knows what you have. I jokenly said well you can move in at anytime big guy and he Said yeh one day. The similarities in time lines with dnk and elm have been uncanny but let's not troll through 7 years of statistics hey. You've got to admit BK one of the posters here has showed his stripes "long term holder". My first post was for new people. Has this the chance of movement sure it does Donaldson is very good at marketing and there might be some nice 20%-30% spikes on some good maybe news. but for the "long term holders" they are probably very mad with what I have to say because you can kiss good bye to $1+ days. I mean if Thompson is a "long term holder" and loves the stock this much and they went to $6+ what's to say he wasn't topping up at $3+ so he will be very angry with my words. But he's doing the right thing (well thing he can do I guess) he's taking the mature proactive decision to ignore anything he doesn't want to hear which is great. Remember if I buy any it won't make or break this stock so no need to be so perturbed with what I say. We'll see now BK said 50c on announcement of mining licence the funding should come this year. Well let's sea and hope hey I've actually got a good heart and will be more then happy for BK thommo and wildcat to slide on the knees and say to me do you like apples rwa well how do you like those apples. now we wait and see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.