News: Australian cyber outage likely related to issue at Crowdstrike, govt spokesperson, page-33

1. 23,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127

In any case, getting back to the present moment, GDBA got right on it and managed to rebook us via “One World” partner British Airways (BA- the Brits are all in on globalism), which had not been as deeply impacted by the Crowdstrike/Microsoft Azure clusterfrack as UAL was. And so it goes with the New World Order, as if things were not already complicated enough.

Proper use of language matters. Trolls will troll. Haters will hate. Scorpions will sting. The British (or should I say WEF) Army’s 77th brigade will do PsyWar. Modern globalized corporatist alliances will do globalist corporatism. And another term for globalist corporatism is techno-fascism.

It is just their nature. Only the naive would expect anything else.

This brings us to the American cybersecurity technology company CrowdStrike, the “2024 CrowdStrike Incident,” and the Great Enshittification.

What was the actual cause of the greatest internet crash of all time?

It was caused by a simple coding error, compounded by a stunning compounding failure of competency and quality control by both Microsoft and its CrowdStrike vendor. A coding error that anyone who has ever been trained to program in C++ is taught about at the beginning of their training.

Specifically, it was a C++ memory pointer coding error. I was once trained in C++. This is a classic error. It should not have passed QC. It raises questions of intentionality. And then, once that issue is raised, we go right down the rabbit hole of the historically tight relationship between CrowdStrike and the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

Computer technicians must access individual computers to fix this error, which triggers the “blue screen of death” in Microsoft-based operating systems. Once there, there is a risk that additional manipulations may be implemented, especially on specific secure computers/systems, such as electronic voting systems or banking systems. I think you get the picture.

Remember that the globalists want to force everyone to use Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), which will require internet access.

I turn now to Zach Vorhies's analysis of this particular example of enshittification. Consider following him on “X.”

CrowdStrike Coding Analysis:

It was a NULL pointer from the memory unsafe C++ language. Since I am a professional C++ programmer, let me decode this stack trace dump for you.

Memory in your computer is laid out as one giant array of numbers. We represent these numbers here as hexadecimal, which is base 16 (hexadecimal) because it's easier to work with... for reasons. The problem area? The computer tried to read memory address 0x9c (aka 156).

Why is this bad? This is an invalid region of memory for any program. Any program that tries to read from this region WILL IMMEDIATELY GET KILLED BY WINDOWS. That is what you see here with this stack dump.

So why is memory address 0x9c trying to be read from? Well because... programmer error. It turns out that C++, the language crowdstrike is using, likes to use address 0x0 as a special value to mean "there's nothing here", don't try to access it or you'll die.

Programmers in C++ are supposed to check for this when they pass objects around by "checking full null". Usually you'll see something like this: string* p = get_name(); if (p == NULL) { print("Could not get name"); }

The “string* part means we have a "pointer" to the start of the string value. If it's null, then there's nothing there, don't try to access it. So let's take a generic object with stuff in it: struct Obj { int a; int b; };

If we create a pointer to it: Obj* obj = new Obj(), we can get its start address. Let's say it's something random like 0x9030=36912 (I'm using small numbers). Then the address of: obj is 0x9030, obj->a is 0x9030 + 0x4, and obj->b is 0x9030 + 0x8. Each member is an offset from the start address.

Now let's assume the following: Obj* obj = NULL; Then the address of: obj is 0 obj->a is 0 + 4 obj->b is 0 + 8. So if I do this on a NULL pointer: print(obj->a); The program stack dump like what you'll see above. It will not read value 0x000000004.

In this stack dump you see that it's trying to read memory value 0x9c. In human numbers, this is the value 156. So what happened is that the programmer forgot to check that the object it's working with isn't valid; it tried to access one of the object member variables...

NULL + 0x9C = 0x9C = 156. That's an invalid region of memory. What's bad about this is that it is a special program called a system driver, which has PRIVLIDGED access to the computer. So, out of an abundance of caution, the operating system is forced to crash immediately.

This is what causes the blue screen of death. A computer can recover from a crash in non-privileged code by simply terminating the program, but not a system driver. When your computer crashes, 95% of the time it's because of a crash in the system drivers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.