Might get a bit difficult to charge up all those EV's people are...

1. 8,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    Might get a bit difficult to charge up all those EV's people are pushed into to save the planet. Guessing that by turning off the power grid there will be less CO2 emissions and the planet will go back to normal weather. sneaky.png If that doesn't work to improve the weather then jump online for more weather events - that's if that's still working and not show the blue death screen. what.png

Wanted to query why there's an additional $2.75 charge simply because I paid by cash for the internet - so I phoned. After being guided by a 'voice' through option selections, once the 'correct' option was selected the voice asked to briefly describe what I was calling about - as I responded, the voice came back saying 'I'm sorry, I didn't get that' - then after a repeat request the dummy gave up and tried to put me through to a 'real person' - then was advised that someone will answer in 39 minutes and if wanting quicker service to get on line. Now, that's what is to be expected with customer service these days - being fobbed off - but the customary 'you're call is very important' is still being played and so is the 'this call may be recorded for coaching... blah blah blah. eek.png

Then comes a blue death screen - suddenly millions are thrown 'off the line'. Well done. Technological marvels manipulated for mass sufferings. AIMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.