AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

News: AUZ Australian Mines Starts Production Runs At Demonstration Plant In Perth, page-21

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Thanks Flippa- appreciate the reply. Fingers crossed they get this done and have multiple potential off takers so they can spread their risk this time. I might be blinded here with my investment and can’t take the pain of a loss but I’m trying to be logical about all the information at hand.
    Pros
    1. High grade samples already processed.
    2. EV revolution and evolution well under way globally.
    3. Ethically sourced Ni and Co cannot he ignored.
    4. Glencore indicted over child labour violations. OZ miners should benefit in the long run.
    5. Euro OEM want to be sure of where their minerals come from- VW cannot afford another scandal.
    6.AUZ purchases 10 hectares of land near Greenvale for staff housing.
    7 They have special project status from the QLD Government.
    8. Potential NAÏF funding.
    9. This is a old nickel mine proven and tested even if the cobalt in BEV goes to a minimal amount the a World still needs grade 1 nickel from a reliable and high jurisdiction country.
    10. Other juniors in high jurisdiction countries are starting to sign off takers.
    Cons
    1. Marcus Hughes leaving. Still no real explanation as to why. With his expertise leaving a vacuum it worries me we don’t have anyone left to convert for us that is mkt savvy?
    2. My faith in the board delivering is crumbling very quickly. I hope I’m wrong.

Good Luck- Stay long and strong! Ouchie!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.286K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2675446 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5635057 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.