AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

At first, relly was a littel confused aboiut the...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    At first, relly was a littel confused aboiut the Announcement.
    The first point
    about ZiJin and the 15% they aquired i "belive" is a matter of time to be totaly solved in AVZs favour.
    The second point
    about Dathomir i also dont know what is the legal question about, because the former owner thinks that he should be rewarded with a higher amount of money, becaus he thought it over and now wants more money for the stake he sold.
    But the first point doesnt touch the 75% "good Title" and the second point also doesnt question the 75%"good Title" sothe result iswhat was announced by AVZ:

"AVZ confirms that it retains legal title to a 75% interest in the Manono Project and its pre-emptive rights over the balance of the Project."

So there should be no doubt that we get the ML in the next days.......................before Roadshow...........if not....it would be a Masochistik event by the BOD......
    30 or 40 LTH holders or more ....all of them with more than 800.000 shares, worth about 1/2million USD. invited to hear that the suspencion goes one for without a 100% clearity.....and the 100% for me means a Paper named ML in hands of our BOD......excuse me but every average smart worker would understand the situation .....so i hope our BOD is clever enough to bring us very positive news to the Roadshow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.