AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

News: AWD Aleator Energy says appointment of CEO, page-17

1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Indigo... For someone that dont even know the meaning of glass half full... It doesnt surprise me that you also can't understand that posting opposing/negative facts about a company doesnt mean that u r holding grudges on the company.
    As clearly stated in my post, i am not holding a grudge on the company, i have moved on... And i would never buy into this company, not for the previous directors that have a history of running a company to 0.1c, not for the calibre of the new directors with a CEO having a background in insurance, only has a diploma and only now pursuing a degree, and not for the oper8tor which will flop if it is ever released (yes, enjoy waiting for them to release it).

There is also no hotcopper policy against people posting FACTS on the company even if it is negative. might be hard truth for u to swallow because u r obviously over invested in this company and too scared to hear anything negative about the company. Thats your problem, not mine. If u dont like to read negative facts/opinions about this Company from me, u can put me on ignore. But u have NO RiGHT to tell me not to post here simply because im not posting positive things to your liking.

Again i repeat to all those rampers/believers of this company. You can have your believe and i can have mine. its not my problem if u dont like to hear them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.