AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

100% Correct Warnie... a company can have a turnover / revenue...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    100% Correct Warnie... a company can have a turnover / revenue of $20 million a year, $40 million a year but means didly squat if not a profitable business. In the case of Vonex the more business they get thru the door with new sales the more their overheads will be reduced. When this happens their over heads are reduced which means profit.

They are today a profit making company and will only get better as time goes on.

About Vonex I do believe you do not know much. If you would like to know more mate, become a shareholder and also attend the AGM's when they come up so you can have a one on one with the Vonex people and other shareholders.

I hope your company that you say turns over more than $20 million a year, which you have heavily invested into is a good profitable business. Hopefully will increase it's turnover each month going forward and with the SP following suit.
    If I were you I would not put your extra money into VNX but buy more of the stock you presently have.
    You "know" your present stock Warnie, you must if you are in the top 20.

It is always best to buy into what you are most comfortable with Warnie and VNX is not looking like your cup of tea.

All the best Sales

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.