AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

I know very well the difference between revenue and profit thank...

1. 3,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I know very well the difference between revenue and profit thank you, what VNX has is an increased profit margin year on year (i.e. a decreased overall loss) and surely common sense here says that if this is to continue then they will be in a profit scenario this financial year or next at the latest.

It is totally irrelevant if they bought a business which added to their revenue, that's how businesses can be made, they saw an opportunity and took it, and turned out to work very nicely in their favour. They're obviously doing something right to be where they're at.

Don't discount the fact that current financial don't seperate app development versus normal trading, so a lot of the loss could be attributable to the app development and hence if the app wasn't involved may already be in a profit scenario. What you value the app at now is up to you and currently the market value it quite well. We will see come relisting I guess.

What I love here is the risk is seriously reduced here versus say a stand alone app development company, here we have a business which I'm going to put it out there is cash flow positive say end of fin year 2016 that is fully supporting the app development into the worldwide space. Yet usually risk vs reward would mean reduced risk therefore less of a reward, however in this case I believe quite the opposite.

How about we all relax and let the share price do the talking upon resisting rather than start personal attacks at the company etc etc etc??? Also if you've been burned by the previous AWD or company prior to AWD, put it behind you as this is a totally new beast with amazing potential.

I will promise you this though, if you have been correct all along, I'll happily congratulate you and move on...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.