AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Im quite happy today that we are still suspended... -Most of my...

1. 37 Posts.
    Im quite happy today that we are still suspended...

-Most of my watchlist today is well in the red, some taking big hits. This are also stocks I might have been tempted to invest in, thinking it HAD hit its bottom. Yet, down they keep going.
    -On the news (if you want to listen to the media) they said the ASX has closed in a Bear market, something that hasnt happened since the GFC, so alot of $ are still being pulled off the table
    -With that in mind, I would prefer not to give larger houses the option of pulling money off the table for VNX. If it takes a few weeks to relist, i think thats a few weeks closer to when the money makers want to get back into Bull market mode IMO.

Concurrent to this ( As noted by others ) the tech development of the App can continue regardless, less the seed $ allocated to it in the CR.
    -Many of us are investing (pre-consol) in an already cash positive company but... Im sure the volume we have invested is because we want a share of what the app can bring in future value to us. The current Vonex business fundamentals (for me) is the security that this isnt going to be a blatant pump and dump, there is some substance behind the hype ( that some here like to remind each day).

Re:CEO credentials:
    -So what? We dont need her to know how IP, telecommunication bandwidth/data rates, server farms or cross platform coding protocols work. Thats what Angus is for, and he is doing just fine.
    -Its a product to sell and make a profit from and be administrated. Coming from the banking sector, im sure she has been caught up in a ton of bureaucratic filth to file paperwork to provide corporate governance.
    -Her track record is going pretty well so far, why not let her keep tracking as she currently is. Its a small team at the moment, they all work together well.
    ....Dont mess with a good thing / If its not broken, dont fix it

Thats my $0.02, if you need me, ill be out the back having a smoke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.