AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

As previous posters mentioned, i also concur the issuance of a...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166

As previous posters mentioned, i also concur the issuance of a trading halt is because there is further information (in my view, positive) to present to shareholders. I'm confident the announcement will include the agreed terms in regards to an offtake agreement, which will assist SQM and WES with their investment at Mt Holland lithium project (which is well advancing).

I acknowledge people's average may be in the 40s and would love to see their holdings turn green. But imo, SQM didn't invest 20 million for a 30% ROI. Don't sell yourselves short without knowing what we are sitting on.

We are seeing SQM looking at further de-risking the feed source for their refinery which China's Tianqi Lithium owns a 24% stake in (possibly more) for greater control of the global lithium market.

Keep in mind the market projections for lithium use by 2025 and all media articles (such as the one below) stating that projects are being delayed due to inflation, labour shortages, supply chain management, etc.

So to summarise, with the world's second largest lithium producer (who has sold 24% of it's shares to the world largest lithium producer) finalising a corporate investment in AZS, I'd love to know who is mopping up all the volume at this price point.

Enjoy the weekend punters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.