AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

News: AZS Azure Minerals Updates On Timetable For Scheme Of Arrangement, page-61

1. 30,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1800
    Clearly you have fallen into the trap of conflating the abundant but unstable form of Li which the Chinese have in abundance (and which ignites very easily), to the vastly superior some form which is far easier to manufacture into stable form.

The issues LTR have are vastly different but you have swallowed the disinformation campaign. You don’t need to be Einstein to follow the motives of the Chinese they’re desperate for our pegmitite Li and are prepared to crash the market to get it cheaply. Or at least take advantage of the crashed market for the more abundant form.

The form of Li they have in abundance can he stabilised but it’s expensive and tricky to do.

Other differences to LTR include proximity to infrastructure, stage in mine cycle and size of deposit.

It also seems SQM has been asked for further and better particulars as they’re making defiant statements they will continue to accumulate Li assets in Australia it seems regardless of the outcome with Andover.

Also Chalmers is making noises about changing the rules on FIRB decisions. It sounds like an approval might be in the wind but probably with conditions that kill the deal, IDK.

What I do know is AZS is more than Andover and even the extent of that is not explored fully. There is nickel and gold for starters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.