AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I reckon that Azure´s block modellers have already modelled out...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I reckon that Azure´s block modellers have already modelled out the infill holes at Target 1 and they know that the resource there is probably around 75M tonnes at a grade that is closer to 1% Li2O than 1.5% Li2O. Plus the sweet spot there will take a lot of stripping to get to it. There has been enough drilling done at Target 1 to bracket the mineralisation of economic interest except at depth, but finding more tonnes at depth would burn a lot of meters of core and unless the grades found at depth are high enough to warrant underground mining, deep drilling will not help. Target area 3 has legs, and it could run up the overall tonnage, but not enough data has been announced to see by how much. The continued fall in the price for spodumene concentrate must be taken into account, and for now the Andover lithium play is likely as good as it gets until spodumene concentrate prices bounce back up. The current offer is more than fair IMO.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5832/5832868-ef9b9a00e545ce581e4f1672af6f342e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.