AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

If you want to give the Board feedback ring the enquiry line and...

1. 30,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1790
    If you want to give the Board feedback ring the enquiry line and specify.

Keep them at least thinking about the implications of this stitch-up.

I speculate they’re probably worried at being too successful at killing off any semblance of actual consultation and have turned it into a farce.

In other words trying to legitimise the process by seeming to consult. They are only worried about how this looks, they’re in damage control mode.IMO

Oh I forgot the special exertion payment of $500k for Board members!

Arguably they don’t even bother to disguise their contempt for ordinary shareholders with that one.

Tony openly stating they had 90% of shareholders underpins this.

He was effectively saying abandon all hope.

Give them feedback and make their day!

The SP will recover if this entire farce is aborted; it has to.

It may take some time but the market for Li is set to explode in 2 years maximum IMO. Then the value of Andover will fully mature.

What really sticks in my craw is it is understood that Tony, Creasy, Rinehart privately don’t even believe in climate change!

These are my reasonable views not intended to denigrate any individual on the Board. They act collectively in the interests of shareholders at all times, right?
    Would a reasonable person in full grasp of the facts consider that I’m lowering the estimation of a significant element of the public ?
    Surely not?! They’re doing it to themselves!

But I wouldn’t put it past them to try the defamation route.
    Watch it blow up in their faces if they do that.

To say I’m angry doesn’t capture the situation.
    Because I care about the facts. I care about where the Li ends up.

I’d like to bring Joe Lowry in as an expert witness on a legal challenge. That would fix them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.