BCI 3.92% 24.5¢ bci minerals limited

re: News: BC Iron comments on financial resul... While Chelks is...

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: News: BC Iron comments on financial resul... While Chelks is earning an honest living, I will add a few more comments:

If I read between the lines, it almost looks like BCI might even go over the 6Mt rate in the not too distant future.

What first made me think this way was the fact that the "Mining Capacity" is way higher than the production. Sure, some extra capacity would be needed to process the waste but there is still quite a bit to spare.

Then in the latest report they say:
    "We are also about to complete a further increase in crushing capacity,through the installation of a second plant" Wow, a whole new 2nd plant - they must have been taking advice from HC.

So if you have extra mining capacity, extra crushing capacity and the IO prices are good, all you need is a bit more port capacity and you can increase production....

....I reckon the more we can produce before Gina Reinhart's Roy Hill starts competing the better. Good thing Rina didn't hire MY to get them up & going in "record time" - I see their start-up has been delayed by a further 9 months till 2015 which is good news for us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $706.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $861.7K 3.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117457 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 50173 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.