BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Agree @atomic79 I had sold out completely last week as I feared...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

Agree @atomic79

I had sold out completely last week as I feared the worst of the worst case scenario.
    Looks like I was half wrong. I didn't think Simon and Craig would survive this catastrophe.

Situation is still bad...........but a little ray of hope has once again re-emerged.
    Hope is not a good strategy....Regardless I decided to buy back in today a 1/3 of my position.
    As the story develops will buy back more if it warrants, may have to pay more and will gladly do so as long as it heads in the right direction.

I was very puzzled for the reason Nicole putting another $300k at work in the second tranche raising.
    Now with Nicole on charge and with local Brazilian contractors involved.......we may see different results.

Another good sign is a very opportunistic hedge fund Masson Hill Advisors has taken a position in the company. Sure must have done some homework, while everyone was exiting they were entering long position.

I dare say BDR may have seen the low.
    I wouldn't worry too much about the listing and de-listing in ASX or TSX-V.
    It shouldn't make any difference .........What will make difference is the turnaround of the operation.
    With all these changes initiated I can only hope for a better outcome.
    That is the reason I have entered once again with purely on hope.
    I will buy more if I gain more confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.