BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

News: BFC Beston Global Food says it acquires AQUAessence, page-33

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Announcements are made when a material event occurs. If that's late Friday afternoon, then so be it.

There is a massive market for bottled water, especially overseas where quality is sketchy at best - and not just China.

I worked in South America at a mine site for a period of time not too long ago. There were 2000 employees on site at any given time, each day they prescribed every employee with two 1l bottles and two 600ml bottles of water. That's 8000 bottles a day at 1 mine alone, now I am not saying that this is what will happen; but it's an example of target markets that are out there, remembering BHP have got on board with water for their emergency locations- I assume at their rescue chambers underground. So it could be possible to target these areas.

Great acquisition at a good price with massive upside as they have barely scratched the surface with the amount of bottled water production available to them. Given a 51% stake has been handed over, I can only assume they have handed over control to access greater market potential to reach further afield with their product/s.

A master stroke that fits BFC business model imo.

Cheers
    Nod
    Last edited by Nodferatu: 09/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.