BGH 0.00% 14.5¢ bligh resources limited

overseas i used to work with the starters on the flat, at a...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    overseas i used to work with the starters on the flat, at a small time race track , pre stalls. the jockeys used to mill around prior to being called under orders. lester piggott occasionally came ( he also was more than often the winner ) but he stood aloof and rarely spoke to the other jockeys. many times i would hear other jockeys having private wagers between themselves only. it was as if at that point that they all knew which horse would win the race, the the public did not.
    in australia there was a mining company that was on the ropes in the early days. in desperation they called in a south african guru, he did a walk about and before leaving said, keep digging lads, there are diamonds here. now the argyle mine.
    as to the many gold juniors on the board we ( the market ) can all see the facts and figures. but then out of the blue one or more of the major players swoops in, to take one of them out. we are all ( most ) left scratching our heads, they see something that we do not. i wonder what that is ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.