BHP 0.00% $42.68 bhp group limited

News: BHP BHP, Rio call for permanent indigenous voice in Australia's parliament, page-2

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Fake news...fake..fake..misleading..untruthful..on so many fronts..One thing to remember is..Labor want to abolish franking credits...Well Shorton common sense Shorten ...this is what will happen, our atockmarket as an index has struggled for many years...roughly 10 companies determine the direction of the prime ASX 200..i can tell you this with certainty...if the franking credits are abolished .our stockmarket..will drop from its present 4860 to less than 2000...as it is our market is a minnow, capital gains tax is 48% unless you hold over 12 months then is still becomes a usuary and horrific 24% tax. People like me are well aware governments from both parties have raped the taxpayer and given themselves and those that do not work our money.Both have killed manufacturing in Australia.As for saying aboriginals are so many, lets have them all DNA tested if on welfare and as for saying they have been here for x amount of years, prove it...and as for saying they were here first SHOW ME THE PROOF. I for one if franking credits are abolished will move to another country, where i will pay the government there roughly 7% capital gains tax..so i will prosper and so will that government...truth told here...i am truly over incompetents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.68
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $216.4B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2533 $46.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.42 11097 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.