BHP 1.62% $40.86 bhp group limited

Yes good buying.I was surprised to see the IO price hold up as...

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Yes good buying.
    I was surprised to see the IO price hold up as much as it has.
    The Chinese will not want to be seen as a Jelly Fish.
    What a lot of investors & traders alike don't understand or are yet to is the fact that we are under invested world wide, let alone the US to the tune of some $3.2T US which can be ascertained by the last Senate meeting where by both the Dems & Repubs agreed on a spending like a druken sailor on fixing roads where some of them have holes an elephant would fall in......not to mention bridges, rail roads that have been taken off line due to inability to take the load of a train, airports, hospitals and so on and so forth.
    That's just the US.
    Europe is not far behind it.
    China still has a long way to go with infrastructure albeit its demographics are a horrific read along with the ageing of Europe.
    I sold out of MGR today having picked up over a mill in units and collect divs along the way and BHP reporting is tomorrow I think with DIVS in Sept, I think we have bought in at a good time.
    Falling 2% right about now is a gift.
    Commodities and an amazing diversified company like BHP that is run like a military operation is the place to be for what not is now BUT WHAT WILL BE going forward.

RDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$40.86
Change
0.650(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$40.65 $41.02 $40.32 $321.8M 7.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1456 $40.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$40.87 1230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.