BHP 0.00% $43.40 bhp group limited

News: BHP UPDATE 1-FTSE 100 falls on fresh global growth worries; lift-off for easyJet, page-31

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Well done, I love wins on the board,

Like they say, it ain't your money until it's sold and in your bank account,

I always sell when I've doubled my money or tripled my money, I lock the win in and never lose it,

Divvies are brilliant if you are transitioning to retirement or are in retirement, it's a cash flow provided that you hold over $100 k in the one share and you have a portfolio of shares that would be balanced so that you could have an income coming in every year of x amount,

I remember back 10 years ago when I bought our first investment property, we thought about buying $300 k in a share portfolio but bought a 2 bedroom unit instead thinking we may be able to do a bit better than the scare market,

Turns out the scare market gave a bit better return and we would have been paid twice a year from divvies, instead of paying out,

Never mind, I'll stick with the scare market and keep easing money in instead of lump summing it, like I would have done ten years ago,

I'll buy BHP when it's back down to around $28.00,

Interesting report this morning, the last paragraph doesn't paint a rosy picture,

What if they all decide that the risk is to great and wind up the operation, ie no more tailings dams, etc,

Who would have thought hey, another dam collapse, well I can tell you the shit will well and truly hit the fan now,

And these guys are supposed to employ the best of the best and have clean records and all that BS!

Don't they know that it rains like cats and dogs in a tropical rain forest, lol,

I'll buy your shares of you at $28.00,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $220.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1810 $46.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$40.00 1261 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.